Monday, December 21, 2009

Let it Snow

It has been snowing orders from my store - by my accounts it's been a banner first holiday season on Etsy. Thanks to all of my new customers and other talented Etsy sellers! It's a privilage to be part of that wonderful community of artists. I am looking forward to the time to make all of the new designs that are floating in my head already! Here is a peek at the blue sapphire piece bezel set in pmc.

Lots of snow here in the East - it was fun to wake up and admire...play...and then shovel.


Good luck with getting last minute holiday preparations completed! Remember that it's all about sharing time - in real space/time or over the phone or through letters, email....

And what IS 'perfect' anyway? It's all perfect right now.

Cheers,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment