Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Newletter!
2014 is off to a running start for the studio. I am happy to be writing the very first edition of my monthly newsletter, where you will keep up with all the happenings of the studio and be the first to hear about special offers.  

First, a big heart-felt ‘thank you’ for supporting Silver Ranch with your continued patronage.  I look forward to serving your handcrafted jewelry needs in the next year and I am excited about some new designs I already have under way in the form of drawings and wax models.






The studio saw some big changes in 2013.  As we settled further into our new home & studio location, I expanded my offering to local customers in the form of jewelry parties: classic shopping parties and jewelry-making parties.  Each one has been such great fun.  Against the backdrop of the jewelry and creativity, each party guest has truly enjoyed the opportunity to take time out for herself, to nurture her creativity in the form of creating jewelry or picking just-the-right-pieces for herself, and the time it allowed her to spend with old friends and to make new ones.

Another exciting development in the studio last year was the introduction of my bronze collection. My bronze collection offers the gorgeous warm tones of gold at a fraction of the price of gold or silver, and it has been received by all of my customers with great enthusiasm! Thank you and more to come!

As we press into the new year with many dreams and plans, it is also vitally important to honor just today. I will leave you with a quote that hangs on the wall of my studio:

Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a gift whatever the day brings forth.  ~Horace


Much love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment